We went into Boston for the 4th. That was fun.... super busy. My cousin Heidi and her husband Dave came from PA and we spent the day in Boston walking around and then went to the memorial bridge to watch the fireworks. Only let down was tat we couldn't hear the Boston pops playing... but I'm not sure it would have been worth the hassle of sitting at the hat shell for the entire day to hear the pops. Then on the 5th we went to the Andover fireworks which were suprisingly good. I wasn't expecting too much from them, but they were really good. Other than that life has been pretty average. My work hours have gone down significantly, but they will go back up again in late July so that will be good. Still no luck finding a job, but I did find a family to potentially babysit for on nights/weekends so that could be good for some more money!
The weather has been terrrible here except for the 4th and 5th which was really lucky. I think we have had 5 sunny days since I have been in MA...maybe 6. We are expected to not have a summer at all. So that is aweome :( Hopefully it will get better. Thursday is supposed to be nice, and then maybe it will get nice next week??
Here are a few photos from the 4th:

This is from the memorial bridge. The photo is of cambridge, and Boston is behind me.
my mom, me, and Heather waiting for the wifeworks on the bridge.

It is kinda hard to see here, but it was totally crazy. The whole street was full of people and we could hardly walk. It reminded me of times square in NYC.
PS I added more photos to my picasa from the 4th.... there's a link on the left side of my blog :)
<3>

I bet Heather is enjoying that she can wear sweatshirts all the time though. We have sun, but its suprisingly cold for July with little humidity and I am starting to think Al Gore is a liar or our efforts against global warming are working.
ReplyDeletehaha. she knows me too well!
ReplyDeletei do love wearing my sweatshirt all the time =P
why can't grown-ups wear sweatshirts again?